- Microphone bites (nasty RF shock!)
- Gritty and or fuzzy audio modulation (Distortion)
- Malfunction of electronic keyer (sending wrong characters)
- RF shock when touching metallic objects within the shack
- Power supply jitters (the regulated power supply becomes un-regulated!)
- Crazy SWR meter readings
- Desktop computer going crazy
- PC Desktop monitor jitters
- Fluorescent lamp flicker
- Active TTL switch circuit going crazy (Turning ON-OFF-ON by itself)
- Inactive panel meters of separate equipment moving on their own
- When transmitting, a distorted audio is heard over the amplified speaker of the PC desktop.
- Severe Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) to home appliances within the vicinity of the Ham shack.
You might have ground loops! Does your RF grounding look like this:
It should look like this:
And the wire to the ground rod should be as short as possible.